- Core drilling of the Wyoming One deposit has confirmed continuity and extension to the mineralisation below the existing open cut operation.
- Results for the final 8 diamond core drill holes of the 23 hole program have been received.
- The drilling continued targeting of the Hangingwall Zone and Porphyry Zone to 300 metres below the planned base of the open cut.
- Results include:
- WY968D 5.14m @ 8.85g/t Au from 364.5 metres
incl 2.0m @ 21.1g/t Au from 367.0 metres
- WY971D 17.45m @ 2.5g/t Au from 309.1 metres
incl 7.35m @ 4.85g/t Au from 309.1 metres
and 39.8m @ 1.62g/t Au from 420.2 metres
incl 1.89m @ 4.77g/t Au from 423.0 metres
and 6.8m @ 4.74g/t Au from 450.2 metres
incl 1.0m @ 26.2g/t Au from 451.0 metres
- WY972D 18.42m @ 2.43g/t Au from 512.6 metres
incl 9.8m @ 3.17g/t Au from 513.4 metres
- Resource modelling has commenced and will be incorporated into the underground mining study scheduled for completion in Q1 2018.
Read the entire announcement here.