Alkane Resources Limited (“Company“) has adopted a Corporate Governance Manual which forms the basis of a comprehensive system of control and accountability for the administration of corporate governance. The Board is committed to administering the policies and procedures with openness and integrity, pursuing the true spirit of corporate governance commensurate with the Company’s needs.
To the extent they are applicable to the Company, the Board has adopted the ASX Corporate Governance Council’s Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations (“Principles & Recommendations“). To read the ASX Principles & Recommendations click here.
The Company is pleased to make the following information on its corporate governance practices available on this website. The Company also makes available its Policy for Trading in Company Securities as provided to ASX in accordance with the ASX Listing Rules.
- Corporate Governance Statement – 2017
- Report to the Workplace Gender Equality Agency 2016-17
- Report to the Workplace Gender Equality Agency 2015-16
- Report to the Workplace Gender Equality Agency 2014-15
Policies and Procedures
- Policy and Procedure for Selection and (Re)Appointment of Directors
- Process for Performance Evaluation
- Policy on Assessing the Independence of Directors
- Diversity Policy (summary)
- Code of Conduct (summary)
- Policy on Continuous Disclosure (summary)
- Compliance Procedures (summary)
- Procedure for the Selection, Appointment and Rotation of External Auditor
- Shareholder Communication and Investment Relations Policy
- Risk Management Policy (summary)
- Policy for Trading in Company Securities
- Induction Program