Key Facts and Information
- Mining operations commenced at Tomingley in January 2014.
- Pouring of the first gold bar occurred on 14 February 2014.
- Mining and processing reached full 1Mtpa design capacity in May 2014.
- The four open cut pits at Tomingley are Wyoming One, Wyoming Three (completed), Caloma and Caloma Two. Underground mining development is being evaluated for potential development in 2018.
- The output of the 1Mtpa operation is between 50,000 to 70,000 ounces of gold per year.
- The resource has potential for mining to continue until around 2022.
- TGO is undertaking progressive rehabilitation of the site as areas are finished for mining.
Want to know more?
- Contact the Environment and Community Manager Mark Williams on email@example.com or (02) 6867 9780.
- Download or sign up to receive Tomingley Community Newsletters by email
- Download TGO Fact Sheet .
Access to environmental and management reports:
- Environmental Assessment
- Management Plans
- Environmental Reports
- Complaints Register