Key Facts and Information
- Mining operations commenced at Tomingley in January 2014.
- Pouring of the first gold bar occurred on 14 February 2014.
- Mining and processing reached full 1Mtpa design capacity in May 2014.
- The four open cut pits at Tomingley are Wyoming One (completed 2019), Wyoming Three (completed 2015), Caloma One (completed 2017) and Caloma Two (completed 2019).
- Underground mining development commenced in 2019.
- The current underground ming plan extends until around 2022, although extensions are being drilled.
- TGO is undertaking progressive rehabilitation of the site as viable.
Want to know more?
- Contact the Environment and Community Manager Ken Bermingham on firstname.lastname@example.org or (02)6867 9780.
- Download or sign up to receive Tomingley Community Newsletters by email.
Access to environmental and management reports: