- Tomingley has exceeded FY2022 guidance, an excellent result given the external impacts of COVID-19 and weather during the year.
- Tomingley has met or exceeded guidance in every year of operation.
- FY2022 gold production was 66,804oz (guidance 55,000oz to 60,000oz).
- Group unaudited cash, bullion and listed investments position at 30 June 2022 totalled A$124.3M.
- FY2022 preliminary AISC is expected to be slightly below guidance ($1,500/oz to$1,650/oz).
- FY2023 production guidance for Tomingley will be included in the June Quarterly Report to be released later this month.
Alkane is pleased to announce its Tomingley Gold Operations in central west New South Wales has exceeded its FY2022 production guidance of between 55,000oz to 60,000oz. Tomingley has met or exceeded guidance in every year of operation.
Tomingley produced 66,804oz of gold for the 12 months to 30 June 2022. Preliminary all in sustaining costs (AISC) are expected to fall slightly below guidance ($1,500/oz to $1,650/oz) for the same period. The strong 12-month performance at Tomingley was underpinned by above forecast mined grade from several areas, as well as great flexibility by the team to overcome the impact of weather and COVID-19.
The Group’s unaudited cash, bullion and listed investments position at 30 June 2022 totalled A$124.3M, comprising $77.9M cash, $8.2M of bullion in hand and $38.1M of listed investments.
Alkane Managing Director Nic Earner said, “Tomingley continues its outstanding performance, consistently meeting or exceeding guidance. With approvals in progress to extend the life of Tomingley to at least 2031, at increased production rates, and our excellent initial Boda resource, we’re looking forward to the year ahead.
“Alkane’s Board and management acknowledge and thank the employees and contractors of the Company for their strong and continued commitment to safety, production and exploration performance.”