Alkane has released a report that provides a compilation of identified Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves for the Tomingley Gold Operations, Tomingley Gold Project and the Peak Hill Gold Project in the Central West region of New South Wales, as at 30 June 2020.
- Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves for the Tomingley Gold Operations have been reestimated to account for depletion, changes in gold price and operating costs:
- Total Mineral Resources 9.45 Mt grading 1.9g/t Au (610,000oz)
- Total Ore Reserves 2.97 Mt grading 1.8g/t Au (176,000oz)
- Regional, near-mine exploration program continued between Tomingley and Peak Hill (Tomingley Gold Project), and during the year Mineral Resources were defined at Roswell
and San Antonio:
- Roswell Mineral Resource 7.02 Mt grading 1.97g/t gold (445,000oz).
- San Antonio Mineral Resource 7.92 Mt grading 1.78g/t gold (453,000oz)
- The Mineral Resource estimate for the Peak Hill Gold Project ‘s Proprietary underground ore body remains unchanged from October 2018:
- Inferred Resource 1.02Mt grading 3.29g/t gold & 0.15% copper (108,000oz)
- Total Project Mineral Resources are 25.4 Mt grading 1.9g/t Au (1,616,000oz)